Happy Birthday Jesus.
An interview with myself:
1) What was the first word or phrase you thought of when you woke up this morning?
Me: leg salad (both an image and words)
2) What was the last thing you picked up off the street?
Me: a fortune that said, “FORTUNE TRULY HELPS THOSE WHO ARE OF GOOD JUDGEMENT”
3) Name something you wish you would have picked up but didn’t, and why didn’t you pick it up?
Me: a twisty balloon that looked like a strawberry, it was in the middle of a busy street and I thought it belonged to a baby that had just passed me
4) What do you wish you were doing right now?
Me: walking in dry, crunchy snow that is glittering in the moonlight
5) Do you like to ask questions or answer them?
Me: I tend to ask questions but really enjoy answering a good question.
6) What are you currently obsessed with?
Me: contradictions, dichotomies, and the space in between
7) What makes you angry?
Me: traffic lights that make you push a button in order for you to walk, murdering animals for food, invoking sexuality to sell fast food
8) What makes you happy?
Me: epiphanies, phrases that make your heart stop for a nanosecond, uncovering the obvious
9) What makes you brave?
10) What are you excited about for the upcoming year?
Me: riding my bike, making music, and deconstructing the hype of an impending apocalypse