Recording every minute of your life can make you instantly nostalgic. I haven’t figured out if I enjoy that feeling of memory or I’m afraid that if I don’t write it down, I’ll forget. Both are satisfactory to me.
Here are some things that happened over the past few weeks:
- Printing prints with numb fingers
- Mad dress, gold shoes & ripped shirts
- Rocking chairs & a softer hair of the dog
- Sexual terrorism memorialized in a museum
- A 54 year streak, broken
- Those who were formerly known as “tea baggers” (never forget) rode a gendered Trojan horse to the mobs.
- Rejected at the first hoop signaling my exit
- Out of control plate of charity donuts
The rainy season has started. You plan for it, sometimes you even wish for it. Your eyes eventually adjust to the fading darkness. Looking for new perspectives, new ways of seeing, is my urban hiking goal.
Winter accomplishments this year will include cataloging subtle similarities and observing wide ranges of differences through photos and random epiphanies. Writing every minute down is not the goal. The goal is to live one’s life.