Reposting the conservative christian’s interpretation of a liberal holiday wish list.
I wonder which liberal agenda will be passed first? Which will be Bush’s second veto?
My money is on the last one minus the terrorist rant.
Here is what we can expect if the liberals win:
- Amnesty for 12,000,000 illegal immigrants.
- A push to make homosexual marriage and polygamy legal in all 50 states.
- Only liberal judges will be appointed. They will create laws to implement the social agenda liberals cannot get passed through the legislative process.
- Liberals will make the killing of the unborn more difficult to stop.
- Liberals will continue to try to rid our society of Christian influence, including any reference to God in our Pledge and on our currency.
- A return to the “Fairness Doctrine” in broadcasting where opposing views must be given equal time. Every conservative talk show host will be forced to give a liberal equal time on every issue. The purpose of this rule will be to shut down conservative talk shows.
- An increase in taxes to push new social programs.
- Passing a new “hate crimes” law making it illegal to refer to homosexuality in a negative manner.
- Liberals will give terrorists from other countries who try to kill Americans the same rights American citizens enjoy under our constitution.
- We will withdraw from Iraq, sending the message to the terrorists that if they will just be patient they can win and bring their terrorist acts to the U.S.